BOSCH 2608900398 - Expert "Wood with Metal Demolition" S 1167 XHM reciprocating saw blade
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Extreme durability is built in with "Bosch Carbide Technology".
Fits all S-shank reciprocating saws.
Ideal for all-round demolition use, including the toughest jobs such as cutting thick roof beams fixed with nail plate on a building renovation site; or cutting through mixed materials with hard nails and screws.
Best for demolition workers: long lasting and versatile.
- Abbreviation for the blade material: CT
- blade Material: Carbide
- Body material: HCS
- Cutting capacity max. [mm]: 175
- Overall length [mm]: 225
- Power tool to use: Universal saw
- Thickness [mm]: 1,25
- Tooth pitch [TPI]: 5-7
- Tooth spacing [mm]: 3,5-5,0
- Total length [Inches]: 9
- Types of materials for which the accessory is suitable: Wood with strong metal
- Width [mm]: 25