BOSCH 2608900378 - Expert "Vehicle Rescue" S 957 CHM reciprocating saw blade
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Extreme durability is built in with "Bosch Carbide Technology".
Fits all S-shank reciprocating saws.
Ideal for rescue cuts into a vehicle at a road accident site.
Designed for specific cuts common in modern rescue techniques; for example cutting a car's B column and window; or creating a 'third door'.
Best for firefighters and rescue workers: long lasting and reliable.
- Abbreviation for the blade material: CT
- Application fields: Vehicle rescue and car dismantling
- blade Material: Carbide
- Body material: HCS
- Cutting capacity max. [mm]: 100
- Material thickness max. recommended [mm]: 12
- Material thickness min. recommended [mm]: 4
- Overall length [inch]: 6
- Overall length [mm]: 150
- Power tool to use: Universal saw
- Thickness [mm]: 1,35
- Tooth pitch [TPI]: 8
- Tooth spacing [mm]: 3
- Types of materials for which the accessory is suitable: Glass, resistant steel
- Width [mm]: 20