BOSCH 2608900406 - Expert "Tough Wood" S 1242 KHM reciprocating saw blade
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Extreme durability is built in with "Bosch Carbide Technology".
Fits all S-shank reciprocating saws.
Ideal for cutting tough wood of any kind, such as: wet or pressure-treated lumber; dirty wood in an outdoor setting, such as cutting out roots; and thick planks.
Best for gardners and landscapers: long lasting and efficient.
- Abbreviation for the blade material: CT
- blade Material: Carbide
- Body material: HCS
- Cutting capacity max. [mm]: 250
- Overall length [inch]: 12
- Overall length [mm]: 300
- Power tool to use: Universal saw
- Thickness [mm]: 1,25
- Tooth pitch [TPI]: 3
- Tooth spacing [mm]: 8
- Types of materials for which the accessory is suitable: Pressure treated timber, Construction timber
- Width [mm]: 25