BOSCH 2608900418 - Expert "Hollow Brick" S 2243 HM reciprocating saw blade
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Extreme durability is built in with "Bosch Carbide Technology".
Fits all S-shank reciprocating saws.
Ideal for cutting hollow bricks during construction work, for example cutting down a large format hollow brick block to fit into wall; or making a cut-out in a brick wall to increase access for electricity and/or water installation.
Best for builders: long lasting and powerful.
- Abbreviation for the blade material: CT
- Application fields: For large bricks up to a material thickness of 365 mm
- blade Material: Carbide
- Body material: HCS
- Cutting capacity max. [mm]: 405
- Model: S 2243 HM
- Overall length [inch]: 18
- Overall length [mm]: 455
- Power tool to use: Universal saw
- Thickness [mm]: 1,5
- Tooth pitch [TPI]: 2
- Tooth spacing [mm]: 12,7
- Types of materials for which the accessory is suitable: Hollow brick block
- Width [mm]: 50