FISCHER 522672 - Flat connection bracket SSP SPEEDVisit the FISCHER Store
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Flat plates connection between double thread screws TRDI or STSI and profiles Solar
* Adjustable: The slotted hole allows the installation adjustment during assembly.
* Complete: is supplied preassembled with the XC connection bracket, screw SKS M 8 x 20 and flanged nut MU F M 8.
* Comfortable: is pre-mounted on the flat SSP SPEED bracket facilitates the pre-positioning of the profile.
* Fast: rapid installation by tightening of only one screw.
* Secure fastening: the large contact surface increases the bearing capacity of the link.
* Stainless steel plate X5CrNi 18-10 (A2) according to EN 10088- 2: 2014
* Bracket XC connection in aluminum AW 6063 T6 alloy according to EN 755-2: 2013
* A2-70 stainless steel bolts to EN ISO 3506-1 / 2: 2009
* Coverage System in corrugated sheets
* Special structures System
To connect with:
* Place the flat bracket SSP between the two nuts of the thread twin-screw TRDI / STSI and tighten the same.
* Connect the Solar profile to the flat bracket SSP through the slotted hole using SKS screw M 8 and flanged nut MU F M 8.
* Use the pair of dice of the twin screw thread TRDI / STSI to adjust the position of the SSP flat bracket
- Dimensions [mm]: 9 x 50
- Thickness: 5
- Weight: 0,095