FISCHER 546382 - Adjustable galvanized steel concrete screw with countersunk head UltraCut FBS II SKVisit the FISCHER Store
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
* The first concrete screw with diameter 6 and variable embedment depths enables high flexibility and a precise adaption on the loads.
* The ETA assessment option 1 includes the use in cracked and non-cracked concrete for highest safety requirements.
* The first 6 mm diameter concrete screw with an ETA assessment for the C1 seismic performance category for additional safety standards.
* Fischer concrete screw UltraCut FBS II 6 SK is made of zinc-plated steel with a countersunk head.
* The UltraCut FBS II 6 SK is perfectly designed for applications like fixings of pipe routes, channel systems, ventilation ducts and facilities in the building service engineering.
* When the concrete screw is screwed into the drill hole using an impact driver, the thread flanks cut deep into the concrete, thus ensuring top load-bearing capacity.
* The low drilling effort saves time in the case of multiple fixations.
* The European Technical Approval for cracked concrete and non-cracked concrete as well as for seismic loads and classification into fire resistance class R 120 guarantee even more safety.
- ETA certification: relevant
- Head ⌀ [mm]: 13,3
- Hole [mm]: 6
- Working length [mm]: L s - h nom
- Wrench tightening / Footprint: T30