KNIPEX 13 62 180 - StriX® Insulation strippers with cable shears black atramentized, head polished, handles with multi-component grips
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
For single, multiple and fine stranded conductors with plastic or rubber insulation up to 5.0 mm dia. or 10 mm² cable cross-section.
Increments in the jaw provide a visual orientation aid for stripping consistent lengths (11 mm and 16 mm).
Easy adjustment to the required diameter of solid or stranded wire with knurled screw and lock nut.
Shear blade for cutting copper and aluminium cable up to Ø 15 mm (5 x 2.5 mm²).
Slim dimensions for easy access.
Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers.
High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- AWG: 8
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 50 mm²
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded (diameter): 15 mm
- Handles: with multi-component grips
- Head : polished
- height: 20 mm
- Joint Type: Bolted joint
- length: 180 mm
- RoHs: no
- Stripping Capacities (Diameter): 5 mm
- Stripping Capacities mm2: 10 mm²
- Surface: black atramentized
- Weight: 213 g
- width: 51 mm