KNIPEX 26 25 200 T - Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers (Stork Beak Pliers) chrome plated, handles with multi-component grips, with integrated tether attachment point
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Elastic tips: dimensionally stable even when twisted
Distortion-tolerant, elastic precision tips.
Half-round, long, tapered jaws.
With cutting edges (hardness approx. 61 HRC) for soft, medium-hard and hard wire.
Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Bevel: cutting edges with bevel
- Cutting Capacities Hard Wire: 2.2 mm
- Cutting Capacities Medium-Hard Wire: 3.2 mm
- Gripping Surface Length: 23 mm
- Handles: with multi-component grips, with integrated tether attachment point for a tool tether
- Head : chrome plated
- Head Width: 18 mm
- height: 27 mm
- Jaw Length: 73 mm
- Jaw Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Jaw Type: half-round jaws
- length: 200 mm
- RoHs: no
- Standard DIN: DIN ISO 5745
- Surface: chrome plated
- Tip Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Tip Width: 3 mm
- Weight: 225 g
- width: 57 mm