KNIPEX 14 26 160 - Diagonal Insulation Stripper chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
Diagonal Insulation Stripper chrome plated, handles insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
With long cutter.
High cutting capacity due to high leverage joint.
Precision stripping holes for single conductors of 1.5 and 2.5 mm².
Convenient cutting of NYM cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm².
Long tips for ultra fine cutting work also in confined areas.
Induction-hardened precision blades, cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC.
Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- AWG: 15 / 13
- Bevel: cutting edges with small bevel
- Cutting Capacities Medium-Hard Wire: 1.5 mm
- Cutting Capacities Soft Wire: 2.5 mm
- Handles: insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- Head : chrome plated
- height: 30 mm
- length: 160 mm
- RoHs: no
- Standard DIN: DIN EN 60900
- Standard IEC: IEC 60900
- Stripping Capacities mm2: 1.5 / 2.5 mm²
- Surface: chrome plated
- Weight: 216 g
- width: 60 mm