KNIPEX 71 22 200 T - CoBolt® Compact Bolt Cutters black atramentized, handles with slim multi-component grips, with integrated tether attachment point 20° angled head
Find out more here.
For more information click here.
With precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire.
Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
Efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort.
Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC.
Improved cutting performance.
Micro-structured cutting edge allows easy cutting of large cross-sections.
With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires with a diameter as from 1.0 mm.
Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Bevel: cutting edges with bevel
- Cutting Capacities Hard Wire: 4 mm
- Cutting Capacities Medium-Hard Wire: 5.2 mm
- Cutting Capacities Piano Wire: 3.6 mm
- Cutting Capacities Soft Wire: 6 mm
- Handles: with slim multi-component grips, with integrated tether attachment point for a tool tether
- height: 23 mm
- length: 200 mm
- RoHs: no
- Surface: black atramentized
- Weight: 395 g
- width: 55 mm